Happy New Year - Setting Intentions For Your Most Amazing Year Yet
Happy New Year!! I brought in the New Year with great company, laughter, good vibes and positive energy. My husband and I jumped off the couch together (Danish tradition) to mark us jumping into a new era together. It was truly a sweet way to end 2017 and usher in 2018.
Every year, I assemble a list of goals for the year ahead. I do a macro list and then, I break each goal down into more bite-size steps that will help me to achieve the larger goal. However, I have realized that goals are nothing without out aligning intentions. The right intentions are about action and can truly make a difference when it comes to you being successful about implementing real change in your life.
With that said, here are a few of my 2018 intentions:
- Put the kibosh on negative thoughts and self-doubt that would cripple me and leave me unable to move forward
- Don't feed the fears
- Nurture dreams and do at least one thing daily that would bring me closer to them
- Be kinder and more loving to myself
- Create a healther relationship with my bread (finances)
- Be a more committed mommy yet, quell mom guilt as much as possible
- Get outta my phone and be more present when I'm not alone
- Organize, plan and strategize
- Embrace change and the unknown
- Acknowledge and understand my own power
- Love and be loved in return
- Continue to learn, grow and seek knowledge
These are the my main intentions for the year ahead. Perhaps you have an intention that I didn't think about? What is your strategy for New Year life improvements? Please share.
Love x Light